- you have to get back in the shower because you forgot to shave both legs
- your realize you are overfilling your glass at the refrigerator because your too busy watching your children
- you can't remember if you have taken your vitamin yet or not for the morning
- you just realized you have had ketchup on your shoulder all day
- you have to taste the sippy cup, because you can't remember when you gave your child milk
- you can't find your wallet, keys, or phone in your purse, but you can find diapers, trains, and hand sanitizer
- you are leaving the house have the kids in the car seats and start looking for your phone realizing you are talking to your husband on it.
- you walk into a room and you have to stand there trying to remember why you walked into that room
- you spend 30 minutes a day looking for your keys
- you find your keys underneath a stuffed animal riding a car
- you have cartoon theme songs stuck in your head all day
- you find yourself using the terms potty and tummy in adult conversations
- you raid the Easter candy stash and give it a sniff to fix those cravings.
- you sit in your driveway listening to the radio enjoying the moment of peace while both your children are sleeping in their car seats
- you drive past your destination TWICE
- you brag about your kids way too much
22 July 2011
You know you are a mom when....
Posted by Mercedes at 8:05 PM