|Yes that is my pillow case in the freezer|
Anyways here are some things I wish they would hurry up and invent!
- Air conditioned pillows. Cool like the other side of the pillow only works for like 3 flips and then both sides are too warm
- a way to call my keys. Seriously, I must lose my keys at least once a day!
- a shock collar for kids. just joking. Well kind of...
- Scratch and sniff TV and computer monitors. I mean you watch all these cooking shows and they tell you it smells good, but I want to know for myself. (Especially when they give that having to fake it face because they wanna gag)
- Car cup holder coolers so when you run an errand you come back and your cup is still icy cool. (I am sure some luxury car has it out there, but it needs to be in the typical vehicle to count right)
- Memory conversion system. A way to just think a memory and it comes out in a beautiful scrapbook!
- Pause button. Sometimes something happens so quickly I just need to be able to pause and call my husband for a quick smart butt response. (course it probably better that I don't have that ability)
- A dashboard for all my social media. You feel like you need to be apart of each one so you don't get left out, but it is starting to become a work out just to keep up!